Monday, January 3, 2011

HEAVEN'S KEYBOARDIST



As i started the journey of music in my life ..... there were instances where i was humiliated and dejected....


Opportunity to play the keyboard for a program or a prayer meeting seemed so elusive... Every musician around me was a professional... so playing along with them remained a dream in my life... Even if i was allowed to play, it was with no volume to my keyboard... These humiliations taught me a great lesson.... that never to be proud... 


Due to non Conducive circumstances, i used to pray to God like this.. " Lord Jesus, i know i am not a great musician....no one allows me to play... but even if there is no volume to my keyboard you can hear my playing .... I have a desire ... when i come to be with you in heaven will you allow me to be the keyboardist of the heaven's choir ????  i know for sure the answer will be a YES 


Then as the clock ticked, God lifted me .... He gifted me with the talent of music and took me to places that i have not even imagined..... 


You might not be worthy before human eyes... but God's vantage point is different....
He knows when to lift you up ... Just hold on .. Jesus is on his way 





8 comments:

  1. really beautiful......simple and yet very touching!! God bless u dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice JD, very good sharing

    , i'll tell yo something that i have never told you before, i am a great fan of the way you play keyboard, it really lifts my heart in worship. i wish and pray that God would lift you up in his own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Joseph... beautiful sharing. if u are heavens keyboardist then i will be the lead vocalist ok va? ;)- Nisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't spoil my chances nisha .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jd..something i alwayse tell you.. i love the way you play the keyboard..it is very anointed.. im the foremost in the list of your fan's..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank and praise God for granting the touching desire that was in your heart

    ReplyDelete