Tuesday, June 4, 2013

INSIDE OUT


In the recent past, I have been trying to introspect and identify the areas in my life which needs the touch of God s hand. In the process of doing so I identified certain areas where I was not acting in a Godly Way. My close circle of friends, relatives were constantly pointing out those areas because they were victimized by my abnormal behavior.
   

One day it so happened that I was sitting in front of my system in office and suddenly some kind of disturbance took over me. I felt a deep sense of sorrow, because I was unable to understand my behavior towards certain things which were sensitive to me. Now I knew that my behavior was wrong but I could not comprehend why.
The disturbance grew stronger and I started becoming restless and found difficult even to breathe. So I called one of my spiritual elder and I explained the things that I was go through. He asked me deep and sensitive questions to understand the root cause of the problem. All of a sudden he started probing into my childhood. As we were talking, I realized that the root cause was the event which happened when I was a young child.
 Then my spiritual counselor told me that “the present disturbance is not because of the present happening but a consequential feeling of what happened in your past and even so because  you have sustained and suppressed the guilt and anger till today “
I was confused because people in the spiritual circles have told me that you become a new creation the day when you accept Jesus as your personal savior.  I thought to myself “then how come a thing that has happened in my childhood can affect me so much”. As I was pondering, a question flashed across my mind.

It’s a great thing that you accepted Jesus as your personal savior but have you allowed Jesus to touch and change you????? Or this accepting Jesus was just a one day affair or was it just on the periphery.
Then I realized that the day when I accepted Jesus, he just started the good work in me. But have I allowed Jesus to all the aspects of my life - is it deep enough or is it on the periphery – have I allowed him to the sensitive areas or just the comfortable ones.


I could not believe the fact that I still have so many inner wounds that needs healing. These inner wounds are not only creating unnecessary and harmful emotions but it is depriving me from living a life of fullness.

Finally after all this commotion in my mind, I felt a touch of a gentle breeze and a voice that whispered I am the lord of your Past, Present and Future”

 Without any delay I made a choice to LET JESUS INSIDE ….. I know my Jesus is capable of healing me and changing me INSIDE OUT. From today onwards I will kneel before the Blessed Sacrament to receive my healing. Once I am touched Inside, I will change outside
 So I urge you friends, Roll down the red Carpet and welcome Jesus to heal you and change you  


JD

2 comments:

  1. Hey JD very true. God operates and man cooperates! Its upon each one of us, how much do we let Him work in us.

    Thanks for reminding us to welcome Him into our hearts and start His work in us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JD very true. God operates and man cooperates! Its upon each one of us, how much do we let Him work in us.

    Thanks for reminding us to welcome Him into our hearts and start His work in us :)

    ReplyDelete