Friday, January 4, 2013

CHOICE IS ALWAYS YOURS !


 I was 21 years old when i first fell in love.  I made a choice to fall in love with a girl  but the time was not right. It took 2 years for me to overcome the obsession and depression. After going through tremendous trauma i gave up. The day when i gave up, i also made a pact with God. The deal was that " God will choose my life partner".

Even since then,  no matter who came my way i told myself that God  will choose for me. I am 26 years old now. The time is right , but still no sign from God.  Still waiting  for God to make the Choice. One Day out of frustration i prayed to God and asked him." Have you made the choice for me?"

God Answered, " If i make all your choices then you become my slave. You are my son and not a slave . You have your free will to choose whomsoever you want. But before you make your choice, do let me know.  I will counsel you,  i will help you , i will guide you, i will inspire you,But Remember that the CHOICE is Always YOURS. Your Choices determine you LOVE for me."

Realizing the magnitude of the Choice that i have to make, I started saying the rosary and asked Mother Mary for Help. I told her all that Jesus has told me about choosing my life partner by myself.Then Mother Mary Told me " Do as He tells you  " :)

The Common mistake that we do is that we choose then we ask Gods Help. But the secret in bringing  God to the picture  before we make our choice, because our God is a God of Big  Picture.

Even though the Choice is ours, Jesus will do all that he can to help us make the right choices in our life

Because God loves too much to leave us the way we want  !







1 comment:

  1. Agreed God's guidance is always to be sought.. But most of us don't even know when he speaks.. Thats the challenge for us isn't it.. To open truly our hearts and minds to let God in so we can understand his language

    ReplyDelete